Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BRRRRRRRRRRROTHER

 "Hark, a box!"

"I hear we've been getting a lot of transfers in this week. Wonder which of the remaining arrivals this is?"


 "Hey, it looks like it's your regular-release counterpart!"

"Huh, I was told I came well-recommended, but not THAT well..."

 *FWOOOSH*

"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROTHER!"

"ohgodwat."

 "YOU GOT ALL THE SPECIAL EDITION GENES AND I GOT ALL THE REGULAR GENES

WE MUST KUNG-FU FIGHT"

 "Challenging your alternate release right out of the box? That's mean!"

"This doesn't concern you, shorty! Best get to a safe place!"

"Fine, maybe I will! ...meanie!"

 "Only one of us can leave the top of the box alive and carry on the title of Big Boss!"

"Can the other one go home and have a beer?"

"NO SHUT UP"

 "Wellp, brought this one upon yourself, bitch."

*WHUMP*

 "H-hey! I wasn't finished rambling yet!"

 *thud*

"IT'S NOT OVER YET!...agh, my ribs..."

"Yes it is. You're off the box. We're done with this sketch."

"...fine, we'll call it a draw! But one day, you and I are gonna have a rematch on top of Play Arts Kai Cocoon or something!"

"And where do you think we're gonna get the three hundred bucks for that?"

"ffffff..."

No comments:

Post a Comment